Saturday, June 11, 2005

This Started It All

For all you pretty people out there, here's a bit of history!

Ganito kasi yun, one night I was really really drunk and sabog when I got to work. Pano ba naman kasi, nung week na yun 'di ako pinapansin nung first officemate crush ko (hindi si Munchkin Muy Muy ha, yung isa pa, yung 'di ko na type ngayon). Tapos nagkayayaan lang kami nung mga mean girls na maginuman kahit na tanghaling tapat. So ayun, na weng-wang nako, antok pa nung pagpasok ko nung gabi.

Anyway, I didn't know what I was thinking, pero here's a screenshot of a report that I published on the Internet:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes perfect sense diba! Especially if you're not from Earth! hahaha. Grabe napahiya yata ako dun, pero ok lang, natuwa naman ako! I even came up with the lamest palusot, that I was testing if report senders actually verify whatever I publish on the Internet hehe.

Oh, and yes, I know na at last how to post images haha. Another milestone!

No comments: